Tuesday, January 14, 2014

for my friends.

So often I come across something online and think "So and so would love this," and I send it her way. But when I read this post on one of my new favorite blogs, I realized it is something all my friends need to read. And it was a message I needed to hear. One of those pep talks full of things you truly, deep down know, but often forget. 

"Look hard. Listen hard. Watch the way people live and love. Be an observer of everything around you and all that you feel. When you are paying attention, the right paths and the 'plan' for which you were put here to charge will be revealed to you. Try to block out the noise of 'shoulds' that society or your tribe has prescribed for you. It’s your journey. " - Read the full, wonderful post here

No comments:

Post a Comment