Wednesday, December 4, 2013

thankful for fall.

It's been a few months since I last posted here, and much has happened. Winter has fully arrived, but I'm reluctant to let go of fall. This fall was so different than any other that has come before. No more school, working full time, no longer living in a neighborhood full of all my friends in a little college town...I expected a rough transition. But instead, it was full of new experiences and new routines and establishing the humble beginnings of life in the "real world" (although I've never loved the idea that my whole life up until this point wasn't "real").  Most things are drastically different than they were this time last year, and I know I will be saying the same thing a year from now. Life is full of constant movement and change and uncertainty these days, but I'm not sure I would want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment