Saturday, February 2, 2013

january.

It's a couple days into February already, but I thought I'd take a minute to wrap up January. Considering I spent the first half of the month not doing much at home on break and most of the exciting stuff happened in the past couple weeks once I was back at school, it felt like a pretty full month. This semester feels so different from any so far - only two classes and very low-stress so far. It's a wonderful change of pace! 

I think we're all becoming hyper-aware of how quickly time is going and how little time we have left here together. A few days ago on the bus, Sarah said, "Three months left...is it time to panic yet??"
I thought about it for a minute, and said something like "Nah....we've done more, seen more, learned more, had more fun in four years than a lot of people do in their entire lives... What more could we really ask for?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment