Saturday, May 5, 2012

what i read.


Almost one year ago, right before my birthday, I made a list of some of the things I wanted to do while I was 20. One of those things was to read 20 books (outside of school assignments) before I turned 21. With only fours days to go until my next birthday, I didn't quite reach that goal, but I'm happy that I did read 15. 

Some were better than others (and some of the less great ones were the result of a 99 cent Amazon e-book sale), but overall it was a good mix. From the top left they are: Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells, Devil in the White City by Erik Larson, Ireland by Frank Delaney, The Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner, State of Wonder by Ann Pachett, Bossypants by Tina Fey, Wanderlust by Elisabeth Eaves, Looking for Alaska by John Greene, The Hunger Games Triology by Suzzanne Collins, The Friday Night Lights Companion edited by Leah Wilson, and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment