Wednesday, May 9, 2012

the list.


One year ago today, I made a list of 20 things I wanted to do while I was 20. Seeing these photos makes me so happy about what a memorable year it was. Starting with the top left:
1. Go on a road trip
2. Read 20 books (only 15 got read, but that's okay)
3. Cook 10 new recipes
4. Complete a race
5. Travel around Europe with one of my best friends (Erin and I made it to Prague, Germany, Austria, and Italy on our trip before the semester started)
6. Scrapbook my highschool photos...finally (I got a good start and I'll finish this summer!) 
7. Immerse myself in Ireland
8. Learn a new song on the piano (went even further and signed up for lessons again!) 
9. Do something with my Peru pictures (made a mini scrapbook over the summer)
10. Make some sort of art for our apartment
11. Go to a state I've never been to before (Utah!
12. Eat a macaron, preferably in France (it didn't happen in France, but we found some in Belgium) 
13. Go to at least one concert (I went to Michael Franti and Spearhead and others at the Basilica Block Party, Needtobreathe and Ben Rector, and Chris Cab and Mat Kearney)
14. Bike more (view from the bike route by the lake last summer)
15. Host a party
16. Make a journal to use while studying abroad- and write a lot
17. Send postcards from my travels 
18. Show off my lovely hometown to my college friends
19. Start a blog
20. Take more pictures of everyday life stuff!  
It was a pretty great year. 21 has a lot to live up to...but it's looking promising so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment