Friday, March 2, 2012

living in fast forward


While the past week sped by quickly due to mid-terms, papers, and projects galore, the wintry weather and SNOW DAY on Wednesday provided a wonderful and unexpected break in the middle of the week. I finally feel relief from all of the stress of the last few days and am officially now on spring break! That means it should feel like spring, right?! 
 
Tomorrow morning I'm heading out for a week-long service trip adventure in Utah with 10 other people from school. I have absolutely no idea what to expect, but I have a feeling it's going to be good. The two full days of riding in a van it's going to take to get there doesn't sound bad at all right now. Having no choice but to sit for hours and hours getting to know my travelmates, listening to music, reading, and just looking at the scenery sounds like just about the best thing ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment