Sunday, February 5, 2012

apartment tour

From top left: 
Our lovely, spacious kitchen. The view of the kitchen from the living room. 
Erin's colorful side of our room. My side of the room. 
I love the prints my roomie found from this etsy shop
My desk area. The adorable prints in our living room from the etsy shop poppy & pinecone, representing the different places the three of us studied abroad last semester, and one of Minnesota just for fun. 
The living room pre-artwork. Our pretty (just kidding) plaid couch and newly hung canvases. 
This is by far my favorite place I have lived on campus so far. The dorm rooms had their charm too, but I still cannot get over how much space we have now. I'm already sort of bummed we'll be moving out at the end of the semester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment